| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Animal Track was a limited-time currency released on August 15, 2018, for the Moe's Ark 2018 Event. It was the Event's Act 2 Personal Prize currency. When Act 2 ended on August 29, 2018, Animal Track was replaced by Animal DNA.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Animal Track could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Sending characters to Volunteer at animal habitats (e.g. Baboon County, USA) could have earned basically 40 Animal Track per one finished job. Plus Attraction Bonus.
- New premium characters could have earned basically 80 Animal Track per job.
- Tapping Zoo Visitors in the player's Springfield could have earned 4 Animal Track per visitor tapped.
- Activating the Animal Feeding Area could have instantly collected all Zoo Visitors, but haven't changed earnings.
- Tapping Zoo Visitors in friends' Springfields could have earned 4 Animal Track per visitor tapped (only for 10 Springfields / 30 visitors per day).
- Purchasing the Invasive Species Plan would have doubled the amount of Animal Track a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Sending Invasive Tadpoles to friends' Springfields (max. 10 tadpoles per one Springfield) could have earned 2 Animal Track per tadpole sent.
- Tapping Invasive Toads released by friends to the player's Springfield could have earned 4 Animal Track per toads tapped.
- Finishing some quests in the main questline of the Act 2 Take the Monkey and Run could have earned 100 Animal Track.
- Finishing some temporary or quest based jobs could have earned diverse amount of Animal Track.
- During the event, new challenges replaced the usual Daily Challenges. Player could have won 400 Animal Track per day during Act 2.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Animal Track to Collect|
|Squid and Sailor||4000|
|Free Land Token||11400|
|3000 Sanctuary Grants||26800|
|Free Land Token||43700|
Gallery[edit | edit source]