The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Animal DNA was a limited-time currency released on August 29, 2018, for the Moe's Ark 2018 Event. It was the Event's Act 3 Personal Prize currency.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Animal DNA could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Sending characters to Volunteer at animal habitats (e.g. Warmongers) could have earned basically 40 Animal DNA per one finished job. Plus Attraction Bonus.
- New premium characters could have earned basically 80 Animal DNA per job.
- Tapping Zoo Visitors in the player's Springfield could have earned 4 Animal DNA per visitor tapped.
- Activating the Animal Feeding Area could have instantly collected all Zoo Visitors, but haven't changed earnings.
- Tapping Zoo Visitors in friends' Springfields could have earned 4 Animal DNA per visitor tapped (only for 10 Springfields / 30 visitors per day).
- Purchasing the Invasive Species Plan would have doubled the amount of Animal DNA a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Sending Invasive Tadpoles to friends' Springfields (max. 10 tadpoles per one Springfield) could have earned 2 Animal DNA per tadpole sent.
- Tapping Invasive Toads released by friends to the player's Springfield could have earned 4 Animal DNA per toads tapped.
- Finishing some quests in the main questline of the Act 3 Weapons of Mass Attraction could have earned 100 Animal DNA.
- Finishing some temporary or quest based jobs could have earned diverse amount of Animal DNA.
- During the event, new challenges replaced the usual Daily Challenges. Player could have won 400 Animal DNA per day during Act 3.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Animal DNA to Collect|
|Free Land Token||15100|
|3000 Sanctuary Grants||35600|
|Mad Dr. Hibbert||45900|
|Free Land Token||56400|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.