| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
The Agency Headquarters is a limited-time building that was released on March 28, 2017 as part of the Secret Agents 2017 Event. It was the Town landing point during the event. It served as the hub to send characters to collect Cheap Intel, Personal Intel and Corporate Intel.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Reminisce About His Spy Days - 60m
Quest Based Jobs
- Practice His Evil Laugh - 4h
- Receive Shock Therapy - 4h
- Work a Double Shift - 8h
- Get Out of the Spy Game - 4h
- Do One Last Job - 4h
- Receive More Shock Therapy - 4h
- Feed the Mutant Sharks - 4h
- Clean the Death Traps - 4h
- Only one can be obtained.
- It can be placed on grass, pavement, or dirt.
- Excluding the Springfield Heights Upgradable buildings, it is currently the only building that has the most Façades with 4 that can be used.
- The Reminisce About His Spy Days job was disabled during the Secret Agents 2017 Event.
- The job can also be performed at the Auxillary Agency HQ.